TASMANIAN PHOTOGRAPHIC FEDERATION INC
HOSTED by ~Ulverstone Camera Club~
Venue: Gnomon Room – Ulverstone Wharf Precinct
Date: Saturday, 16th June 2018
10:00am: Delegates arrive at Gnomon Room, Morning Tea
Photographs will be available for viewing at the Gnomon Room for members and the general public. (cost of $5.00)
10:30am: Delegates General Meeting.Gnomon Room
12.00pm: Lunch (Members Own Cost)
4.00pm: Afternoon Tea
announcement of results, and presentations to winners.
6.00pm: Dinner at Pier01 ( located directly beside Gnomon Room)
Members must call Pier01 to book a seat for dinner. Members will choose from the restaurant’s menu giving them a wider choice of dining options. When booking, let the
restaurant know that you are with the TPF so that they can reserve seats with other members unless you wish to book a private table. Pier01 ph: 03 6425 7811
- Leven river cruises – Call Kim on 0400 130 258 to book a cruise on the picturesque Leven River. Tell her that you are with the Camera club group and if she has enough bookings, she will give members a group booking price (or partial refund on the day).
- Preston Falls
- Leven antiques Centre
- Ulverstone History Museum
- Motton Terraces Vineyards and Wines
- Three Sisters – Goat Island Nature Reserve
- Woodcraft Gallery and Workshop
- Braddons Lookout
See the Coast to Canyon website for more information and ideas on what to do in the area.
Coast To Canyon Website